MGMT 132: Styles of Leadership - Apply & Register Now
Topics covered include:
· Main styles of leadership
· Leadership inventory
· Leadership patterns and practices
· Leadership approaches when managing conflict
· Leadership styles based on particular situations
· Evaluating leadership style effectiveness.
This course explores styles of leadership to determine the strengths and techniques of each style so that the student can improve own leadership performance.
Orientation: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 10am - 12 noon
Instructor: Paul Nolan
Mission College : phone 408-988-2200 | 3000 Mission College Boulevard Santa Clara, CA 95054-1897