MGMT 033: Benefits and Beyond Online - Apply & Register Now
Topics covered include the following:
· Overview of employee benefits
· Options for retirement, health and life insurance benefits
· Laws relating to employee benefits
· Benefit services such as paid time off, flexible work schedules
· Government mandated benefit programs such as social security and workers compensation
· Global benefits
· Managing employee benefit systems.
This course provides an overview of
employee benefits for human resource professionals.
Saturday, March 23, 2013, 1-3:00pm
Instructor: Erwin Young
About the Instructor: Erwin Young has over 30 years experience working in public administration for organizations such as the City of Sunnyvale, City of Santa Cruz and the City of San Paula. His most recent positions were as a Director of Human Resources and Personnel Director where he was responsible for over 800+ employees. Erwin has a Master's Degree in Public Administration from the University of Southern California.
& Register Now
Mission College : phone 408-988-2200 | 3000 Mission College Boulevard Santa Clara, CA 95054-1897