To review and grade a drop box submission:
1. Click the Lessons tab.
2. Locate and click your drop box.
An upload area appears followed by a submissions log.
3. Click the hyperlinked name of the submitted drop box item.
The grading screen appears along with the studentís submittal as a hyperlinked item.
4. Click the submitted file name to view the studentís file submission.
5. Type a numeric grade (use a whole number with no decimals) in the Grade field. The grade field uses a point value for the drop box assignment based on the point value provided during the drop box set-up.
6. Type remarks in the Remarks field.
7. Use the Attachment button to locate and upload any feedback file created using the original file or another program (optional).
8. Click the OK button.
To edit a content item after creation:
1. Log into your ANGEL course and click the Lessons tab.
2. Briefly hold your mouse pointer on the title of the content item you wish to edit.
The settings, reports, utilities and delete hyperlinks appear.
3. Click on the Settings hyperlink.
The content editor appears.
4. Edit the content item as necessary.
5. Click the Save button when finished.
Page maintained by Mission College