The Announcements tool allows instructors to create course announcements that display on the Course page and on the studentís Personal Home Page.
To create a course announcement:
1. Click the Communicate tab.
2. Click on the Announcements hyperlink in the News and Events section.
Click the Add Announcement hyperlink.
The Announcement Editor appears.
4. Type your announcement into the Announcement text area.
5. Use the drop-down list to designate a Start Date and an End Date for the announcement to display.
6. Use the Sequence drop-down list to determine the display order when multiple announcements are shown simultaneously.
7. Select the user from the User drop-down list.
8. Click the Save button.
You can create an announcement for an individual user, by selecting the user from the drop-down list.
∑ To modify or to delete an announcement, click the Edit or Delete buttons (located to the left of your announcement on the Announcement Editor screen).
Page maintained by Mission College